Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Always In My Heart 4

"Yo, Andy. What's up? Why the long faces? Did you two fight again?" asked Ron.

Andy looked at him half heartedly and went on to his class. Knowing something was wrong; he determined to find out why. "Hey, wait up!! Come on bro. You know you can trust me. Just spilled it"

Sigh… "I know... The usual..." Remembering why he had to do it makes him feel more glum than usual. Ron knew what he meant but he didn’t grasped the idea keeping it a secret from anyone. Andy was an odd ball, or so he thought. Any guys would have boasted their achievement and taken advantages in their rising popularity to get anything they want especially girls’ affections.

“Hey, you know you can solve this problem of yours immediately, right? Just tell her the truth. If she’s still the kind of girl you told me about, I know she would understand. What are you afraid of anyway?” Yes, he’s right. I should tell her the truth but could not bring my self to say it. “At first, I was going to tell her but then she told me she fell in love with the other me my manager created for this industry. I want to tell her but I couldn’t. You want to know why? Because I love her… I love her too much that it hurts me greatly if when I told her who I am, she would love the other me not the real me. I don’t want to pretend to be ‘him’ all the time. It’s hard enough to act on stage. I want her to love the real me only.”

Ron felt sympathy for his dear friend. He wished he could help. But wait, maybe Sheldon can help him out. He’s the Student Council’s president and this coming week there will be a combined festival between boys and girls’ school plus Rose was one of Student Council Committee in her school. An idea struck. “Hey, I know how to fix your problem. All you need is to win her heart as Andy. And the best day to do it is during this coming festival. I’m sure Sheldon need lots of people to help him for this huge event. Aren’t I right?” A flash of hope came to him. Yes. This coming festival is the best opportunity for him to win her heart. “Thanks, mate. You know, sometimes you are not that dumb after all.”

“Why thank y… Hey, what do you mean by dumb?” Andy manage to escape before Ron got a hold of him. “Later, dude. Got to call my manager.”

“Hello, Mr. Blake. Could I ask for your help to hold my activity for this couple of weeks? I have an urgent business to attend to.” He lied. Sort of.

“Hmm. Fortunately there’s no job for you until the end of this month. Okay, I guess. But starting next month your schedule are pack. You are free until then.” What luck. He better make the best of it. “Thanks Mr. Blake”


To be continue... >_<

1 comments:

Dori Lukey said...

Good! Will be following your blog now. Keep it up, will be waiting for the next story

Post a Comment