Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Always In My Heart 12

“Hey, man. Move.” Rico pushed Prince aside to let the others enter. Prince tried to keep a straight face but seeing her face to face made him worried. ‘Hold on. She seems wobbly. Oh no, she’s gonna fall.’ Instinctively Prince catches her.

“Are you alright, Ro… I mean miss?” He flinched at his own slip out. ’Hope she’d didn’t noticed that.’ But when he looked at her face, he can’t seem to avoid staring at her big blue eyes. In his daze, he didn’t notice her hand touched his cheek. Once he came to his senses, he realized that Rose is smiling. A beautiful smile that he knew he can never forget.

“Thank you, An… er… Prince. Sorry. I don’t know why I feel light headed tonight. Maybe it’s because of all these excitement coming here meeting you guys.” Rose blushed while she explained. All Prince did was smile and that was enough for him to melt her heart. Andy’s smile. Prince helped her to the nearest couch.

“Rose, are you okay? You had us worried for a second there.” Tanya sat right next to her.

“Yeah, Rose. Why didn’t you tell us that you were sick? Christine handed her a glass of water.

“Sorry girls. I don’t know why I almost fainted.” Rose apologized.

“Now that you are okay, can we get on with our plans? Right, Prince?” Mona clings to his arm hoping to show her cuteness. The girls glared at her. The Blaze’s members looked at each other. Their expression suddenly changed devilish. Ah… hah. They found their next victim.

“You’re right miss…” Romeo made the first move. Giving his most charming smile, he unclasped her hand from Price and changed it to him.

“Erm… call me Mona. Just Mona.” She answered him. Totally unaware of the tricks that was going to be played on her.

“Okay, Mona. We, The Blaze, have a special treatment for you. From the moment I set my eyes on you, I know that you are THE one that gonna set the blaze in our hearts.” Too captivated by Romeo’s words, she absentmindedly followed him. Romeo led her to their dressing room. Benz on the other hand wasn’t too far behind.

 “If you excuse us girls, we have prepared a treat for her.” He winked at them.

Both Christine and Tanya were jealous but Rose knew better. She recognized Prince’s expression. The same kind when Andy was being mischievous. All the while she was watching him but as soon as he turned to her, she averted her eyes. Her hearts beats faster like never before. All too aware that he was coming towards her.

“Rose, are you really alright? Your face is red and you have a temp. Are you sure you don’t want to see a doctor?” With concerned he placed the back of his hand on her forehead. Immediately she avoided his touch. Placing both her hands on her cheek in the hope of trying to hide her blushing face.

“Erm.. I’m okay. I just need to go to the washroom. Would you mind telling me where it is?” A little hurt with her action, he pointed to the second door to the right of the dressing room. As soon as she’s in there, she washed her face. Trying to cool it down.

‘Get a grip Rose. He’s your childhood friend who happens to be your idol. He’s just the same old Andy. But why my heart fluttered every time I see him now just like… just like when we were young. Impossible. I thought I have overcome it.’
>_<

0 comments:

Post a Comment